Continental Capital Limited (“CCL”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental Holdings Limited. It was incorporated in March 2008. Continental Capital is licensed as a stock broker, money market dealer as well as financial advisor by the Reserve Bank of Malawi under the Capital Market Development Act of 1990. It is also a registered corporate advisor on the MSE. Continental Capital is supervised and regulated by the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
The vision of Continental Capital Limited is to be the leading trader of financial instruments and provider of financial services in Malawi.
To build a vibrant, profitable and technology-driven financial advisory services entity, delivered through:
- Innovative and exceptional client services;
- Highly motivated and qualified staff;
- Commitment to good corporate governance;
- Compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Robust and appropriate IT platform to support internal processes and client services
The Continental Capital Limited team works to the following set of values
- Innovation and creativity
Continental Capital Limited belongs to a solid financial services group. The chart below depicts our group structure: